You Will Receive: 30 Colossal Rollers
(ALL BLACK SET)
Our new colossal size is ideal for lengthier hair, hair with thicker densities, and possibly micro/sisterlocs. Textures with substantial length and thickness may need additional rollers.
However, because of the size of the Colossal roller, it is rare that a person with loose hair would need 2 full packs in this size. If you are unsure, please try our samples first. Also, samples
can be used to supplement packs if by chance additional rollers are needed.
The tightness of your curls and/or waves can be achieved by;
1. Adjusting the amount of water you use while prepping the hair
2. Adjusting the amount of hair you place in the roller
3. Adjusting where you place the roller along the section of hair.
4. Adjusting which roller size you use
(See our "Size Chart" to help you choose the best sizing or package option.)
Please watch our full YouTube tutorial before purchasing!
- Achieve unique curls or waves
- Protect and stretch ends
- Soft, comfortable to sleep in
- Great for textured or straight hair
- No heat required for results
- Can be used with hooded dryers
- Hypo-allergenic, latex-free
- Easy to use
I love big hair and these Colossal rollers gave me exactly what I wanted! I have the other two sized rollers as well. These rollers are soft to sleep in and you really can use them under the dryer. Did I mention that my curls were popping? I posted a picture on social media and several friends wanted to know how did I do it. I sent them your website.
I'm so glad you offered the Colossal rollers. My hair was always too thick even for the husky rollers, I could only use them to stretch my ends. I've been able to style my twists very nicely with these. I haven't tried a loose set but these are now a staple in my styling routine.
These are the best hair curlers ever! They save my hair from heat, the curl holds, and it looks natural. Love the variety of sizes.
I Love em’! I’ve used them with chunky twist and lose hair. Every time I get big pretty fluffy curls.