You Will Receive: 30 Colossal Rollers
(Multi Color Set: Pink, Green, Black)
Our new Colossal size is ideal for lengthier hair, hair with thicker densities, and possibly micro/sisterlocs. Textures with substantial length and thickness may need additional rollers.However, because of the size of the Colossal roller, it is rare that a person with loose hair would need 2 full packs in this size. If you are unsure, please try our samples first. Also, samples can be used to supplement packs if by chance additional rollers are needed.
The tightness of your curls and/or waves can be achieved by;
1. Adjusting the amount of water you use while prepping the hair
2. Adjusting the amount of hair you place in the roller
3. Adjusting where you place the roller along the section of hair.
4. Adjusting which roller size you use
(See our "Size Chart" to help you choose the best sizing or package option.)
Please watch our full YouTube tutorial before purchasing!
- Achieve unique curls or waves
- Protect and stretch ends
- Soft, comfortable to sleep in
- Great for textured or straight hair
- No heat required for results
- Can be used with hooded dryers
- Hypo-allergenic, latex-free
- Easy to use
Perfect size. I use them to stretch my ends. They are even comfortable to sleep on.!
I absolutely love these rollers! They’ve completely replace both my perm rods and flexi rods. These are so easy to use, so comfortable to sleep in, and form such beautiful, bouncy curls.
I just finished using this pack, and at first I was unsure how all of my hair would fit in these tiny rollers. But it did and for my first try I like how my curls came out. A co-worker today 2-8-18 told me how cute they were and to send her the information. I love, love love the fact that you can sleep in them. While my hair was drying I covered them with a cute cap came to work and still looked cute I really love them :)